This very family friendly pool has been specifically designed for learn to swim / swimming lessons while also lending itself well to other activities such as aqua fitness and casual swimming.
Our pool is custom designed and built for little people learn-to-swim lessons while also being great for aqua fitness, group sessions and adult lessons.
1. The pool is heated to a minimum of 32 degrees celsius all year round so it is just perfect for the cooler Tasmanian winter days.
2. The pool deck air is also heated during the cooler months and the change rooms have either a heat pump or under-floor heating.
3. The pool itself measures 17 metres long by 10 metres wide.
4. One side is a constant 0.8 metres deep with a shallow wet step area.
5. The other side is three lanes wide and ranges from 0.9 metres to 1.2 metres deep.
6. The pool water is kept sparkling clean by a combined chlorine & ozone double filter system.All of our teaching staff are AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety qualified.
All staff also hold current CPR Resuscitation qualifications.
Many of our teachers also hold other qualifications including:
AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics
AUSTSWIM Teacher of Access & Inclusion (Teacher of People with Disabilities)
AUSTSWIM Teacher of Competitive Strokes