HOW YOUR CHILD`S BIRTHDAY PARTY RUNS
Party Arrangement Details:
- Arrive not earlier then 15min before party, guests should arrive 5min before, vacate premises within 15 min of the end of the party. That will allow you 2.5 hours total.
- Please bring with you all food and drinks, everything you need to serve your party food and drink such as disposable plates/cups and plastic ware from home.
- Microwave oven, fridge, freezer, kettle and urn are provided. Party tables, chairs are also provided.
- Please enter through top level door. Your party organizer will greet you in the foyer. The party coaches will introduce themselves and explain the timeline for the party.
- Once the majority of your guests have arrived, children will be directed to place to take off their shoes/socks and party staff will then take them into the gymnasium. No adult or party guest is to enter the gym unless under the direct supervision of our coaches for safety and insurance reasons.
- Coaches will organise games and activities for all the party guests. At all times whilst in the gymnasium the children will be under the direct control and supervision of staff running the party.
- Only children of your party list are able to use the gym equipment. For safety and insurance reasons.
- Whilst we understand that, as parents of the birthday child, you may wish to accompany the children and take photos, we require that other adults do not enter the gym area.
- Once the children are taken into the gym you are most welcome to set up the Party Room in readiness for serving the party food.
- After approximately 50 minutes of party games and activities the children will be taken to the Party
- Room for their party food and birthday cake. All party food (including the birthday cake) is served at this time as the children will not return to this area once re-entering the gym for further games and activities.
- It would be most appreciated if you could clear up any party debris, wipe down tables and sweep the floor at this point. You are welcome to store any food items and belongings in the waiting room. This will enable us to prepare Party Room for the next party to follow. We thank you for your support in this regard.
- While waiting for children having fun in the gymnasium you can have a coffee or drinks and relax in air-conditioned foyer.
- We are an alcohol free and smoke free venue so please respect this and do not bring any alcoholic beverages into the facility or smoke on our premises.
- After second block of activities children will be taken to the foyer a few minutes prior to the end of the party so they can put on their shoes and socks in readiness for the arrival of their parents. We suggest that lolly bags, if being distributed, are given out at this point whilst all are assembled in the foyer.
- Please advise party guests that long hair must be tied back plus no watches, jewellery etc.
- Appropriate clothing to participate in gymnastic must be worn (i.e. no dresses, skirt, unsuitable “dress-up” costumes, mask or hats).
- All those invited to the party (including kids, siblings and all adults) are bounded by Paragraph 9 Sydney Hills Gymnastics terms and conditions of trading and service provision:
- Activities which are undertaken are for the purposes of recreation, enjoyment or leisure, involve a significant degree of physical exertion or physical risk and that Sydney Hills Gymnastics excludes all liability of death or personal injury relating to any participation in such Activity however arising, including without limitation whether caused by the negligence of SHG in accordance with the Trade Practices Act 1974. Therefor I understand any gymnastics disciplines activities or other recreational activities in gymnasium are dangerous. Participants that take part in such activities do so at their own risk. Sydney Hills Gymnastics takes no responsibility for any injury that occurs as a result of participation.
- It is responsibility of the family members of the birthday child to make their guests aware of those clauses risk associated
- Should you have any further queries regarding your child’s booking please do not hesitate to contact the office on ph. 96599010, Mob. 0421-895-803 or email Vasiltrof1@bigpond.com
- We look forward to helping celebrate your child’s special birthday in gymnastics way!